Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Steinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 5
I don't know what the other reviewer was writing. This office opened in May of 2012. Before that, Dctr. Steinberg hadn't taken any new patients and I couldnt get to see him. I think the first reviewer is just somone with an ax to grind for revenge and maybe not even a patient. I found the staff to be wonderful and the office very open and spacious and entire thrid floor of the building. My doctor runs on time and takes all the time I need at last visit spending an hour with me. He now does only addiction medicine tratment. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.
Dr. John R Steinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John R Steinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.