Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Toth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Lyme Disease
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Environmental Illness
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 23
I had chronic fatigue which had been going on for months. Four doctors at Kaiser either thought I was whining or figured it was all in my head. Dr. Toth correctly diagnosed and treated my thrush infection within one short visit and I was back on my feet. Over the 15 years I have been going to Dr. Toth, this scenario has repeated itself over and over. His staff is wonderful, too. They fix what is wrong, every time.
I will say upfront I am a difficult patient and that in general I don't trust doctors. By the time I found Dr. Toth I was at the end of my rope. I had seen countless doctors for nearly a decade.. spinning my wheels trying to come up with an answer of what the heck was wrong with me and it wasn't until meeting Dr. Toth that I was finally able to identify what I had (which was Lyme's Disease!). My first appointment was 2 hours long! I was crying and challenging him the entire time.. he was patient, kind, and listened to me as he went through a lengthy interview process. It has been a difficult journey but with his expertise not only as a medical doctor, but also as a homeopathic practitioner he has been my life savior. I will be forever grateful for everything he has done for me and I refer friends to him often. Even his assistant Marci is top notch.. she runs that office like a well oiled machine!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Toth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Trinity Lutheran Hospital
Dr. John R Toth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Richard Toth Do, 2270 Bacon St, Concord, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Toth in this video.
Dr. John R Toth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.