Dr. John R Walters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Walters?

In front of me he mimicked the crippled gait of a patient he saw before me that was not the first time. His regular front office person in Oxnard is terrible, and I have heard her and other front office staff gossiping about another patient while I was in the waiting room

Very Satisfied

I was having very difficult breathing with a heavy chest. I am an asthmatic and was not sure if I was having lung or hear problems. My regular internist was not working on the day I absolutely needed to see a doctor. I was referred to Dr. Walters and he was able to see me before lunch. He listed very carefully to my issues and determined that I was probably having heart problems not lung. He made a call for me and got me into the Cardiologist of my choice the next day when I could not get an appointment by calling myself. He was very professional and explained every issue and conclusion to be extremely well. Thank you Dr. Walters!!!!

Excellent doctor who spends much more time than the average during an appointment. He clearly explains the treatment and answers questions without making you worry about the time.

My father was seen in the ER by Dr Walters and was completely misdiagnosed and was dictated in his medical record reports as a white diabeteic fall victim who was having trouble breathing and called 911. Which was completely false. He is a hispanic male who is NOT diabetic and did not fall. I called 911 for him.

Dr. John R Walters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.