Dr. John M Rabkin Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John M Rabkin?

lost 125 lbs

Dr. Rabkin the best!!!!

If you need bariatric surgery you can not find a better one. This doctor knows what he's doing, even if you are not the ideal patient. I had a primitive bariatric surgery in 1977 it had been reversed after 11 years of ill health. I located Dr. Rabkin after a long search and much soul searching I would do this again , it became a necessity, I was losing the ability to walk. I had tremendous scaring from my previous weight loss surgery and reversal, but Dr. Rabkin overcame all my issues. I am 3 and 1/2 years post Duodenal switch, my surgery has been a life saver, I lost 160 lbs. still have back problems but I can walk and put in full days what is more now I can have back surgery I was not a candidate at my high of 334. This man is a great doctor. and I would recommend him to any one.