Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Racanelli
Dr. John A Racanelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Racanelli is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Racanelli has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John A Racanelli has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Racanelli helped me with a knee injury, did surgery knee is great now, I have an issue with the other knee now and he was honest about how to treat it and didn't just rush to make a decision on surgery. I have also use one of his colleges for an wrist injury he was great as well. I would recommend him and his team to anyone and have.
Dr. Racanelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. John A Racanelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Orthopedic Associates, 8210 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 130, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Racanelli in this video.
Dr. John A Racanelli is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.