Dr. John Rada III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Rada III?

Posted on September 28th, 2009

GREAT!!I can say that Dr. Rada is a great OBGYN. I came in the office with major medical issues. He spoke with me and stated that I would need a surgery (ASAP). He called over to Baptist and when I say they were booked at the hospital, they were booked. Dr. Rada spoke with the head person and pushed my surgery up. He did the surgery and I promise you, I am a 100% better. He is not the doctor that will see you and push you out the door. He is the doctor that will sit and explain everything. THANKS Dr. RADA!!

Posted on February 16th, 2009

Really glad I moved and no longer had to visit Dr. Rada. Near impossible to make an appt over the phone, about the same difficulty in getting the Dr or nurses to listen to my questions. Maybe I was naive, but you'd think there are no dumb questions at a Dr's office - however, I usually felt like I was asking dumb questions or wasting their time. I think he was constantly trying to beat his record for quickest visit.I had a surgery procedure where he was the attending doctor. Before, he was late getting to the hospital, so I spent more time with the hospital staff - the anesthesiologist was more interested in me. Dr. Rada promised to follow up with my husband after the surgery, but left! My husband waited for an hour after I was done before being told by a nurse that I was awake. She was very surprised when I asked her how the surgery went, as I had no idea. I assumed no news was good news, and had to call his office to make my follow up appt to get the results - of course they wouldn't tell me over the phone, but you'd think he would've talked to me OR my husband after the surgery! Good riddance.

Love him!

Posted on June 6th, 2008

Dr. Rada is the best. He spends time with his patients, makes them feel at ease, and listens to what is being said. I love him! Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Posted on September 29th, 2014