Dr. John M Rayhack Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John M Rayhack?

Excellent Surgeon and Staff

The 1st time I saw Dr. Rayhack about my wrist I had been in pain for many years. After I explained what had been going on with my wrist he took me back and did the x-rays himself!! We then looked at the x-rays and he explained why I was in pain. He proceeded to tell me how he was going to start my treatment, then in Excellent Detail explained what he would be doing in my surgery, what to expect afterward and then the following months. He was very patient in answering All my questions and concerns. My wife went back with me on the following visit and he took the time to explain in detail again what he would be doing in my surgery, and answered all our questions. He has a good sense of humor, compassionate, understanding and he is Extremely Knowledgeable! From the beginning he made me feel comfortable, secure and I trusted he was the right doctor! He called to check on me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. I Recommend Dr. Rayhack 100%!! The ladies on his staff are very pleasant, funny and know their business. Making appointments are always easy and there is hardly any wait time. Thank You!!

I am important

I saw John Rayhack today for trigger thumb. He spent the entire visit with me . No nurse to ask questions and even took the X-rays himself. He showed the film on a big screen and went over everything. Then back to the exam room where he gave me a steroid shot in the thumb that I hardly felt. He is by far the best doctor I’ve seen in many years. I left his feeling like I just made a new friend.

Great surgeon

Dr. Rayhack is an excellent hand/wrist surgeon. The recovery was very good and the scar on my hand is nearly invisible. I highly recommend him!

Very Professional, Very Thorough

Dr. Rayhack performed minor surgery on my hand for trigger finger on my forefinger and thumb and a cyst inside my knuckle in the forefinger. All went very well and recovery was without any complications. He and his staff are very professional and very caring about the patients. I would highly recommend him. Carl J.

Awesome Doctor and Staff

Dr. Rayhack performed and Ulnar Shortening Osteotomy on my right wrist 4 months ago. His office staff is very helpful and friendly and Dr. Rayhack is a doctor who pays attention to every detail.

Old School Doctor

Dr Rayhack is a very professional on hands doctor. He reminds me of the way doctors used to be. He performs the consulation, the x-rays & takes the time to explains the X-rays. You feel like you're his friend & he's taking the extra step to ensure your taken care of. He performed surgery on my left hand that had 2 crippling fingers with arthritis & 1 with ganglion cyst. I felt like my hands made me look much older & now they look normal and the pain is gone!! I am no longer embarrassed to show my hands!! I am so pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Rayhack.

Excellent Surgeon

I'm highly satisfied with the service that Dr. Rayhack & his amazing staff provided.

Excellent surgeon. E He completely explained what needed to be done to fix a finger that wouldn't bend and he did it. 100% motion restored in 60 days!! I am very pleased and highly recommend him for any hand-related issues.

Fantastic

Dr Rayhack repaired my thumb tendon, and nerve successfully. Very good Doctor, and great staff, and in office therapist.

Great Hand Surgeon

Dr. Rayhack has a quiet steady manner. His office staff is positive and happy. The nursing staff on his surgical team is awesome. He performed carpal tunnel surgery on both hands separated by six months. He is enthusiastically recommended.

Nothing to dislike. Dr Ray backhas a very pleasant demeanor,very positive with communicating information and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him. Staff easy to work with in the event of a cancellation .

Dr. Rayhack is very professional, friendly and efficient hand/wrist surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area. He is very clear on his explanations. He has a wonderful office staff always ready to help you! I highly recommend Dr. Rayhack. He is the best!!