Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rayher
Dr. John Rayher, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Alameda, CA, with other offices in Castro Valley, CA and San Francisco, CA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Rayher is affiliated with Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Rayher has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rayher has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. John Rayher has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Dr. John Rayher has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I paid in full for a very expensively priced procedure. The work done was excellent however, getting my insurance money back from them was like Pulling Teeth. They held my insurance reimbursement check for over 30 days and I had to call twice to get them to finally "say" they were sending it... I haven't seen it yet after the second call but the office said it was being sent "today". I don't understand how they can be so callus in holding other peoples money like that, I felt like it was a scam.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rayher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Rayher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alameda, CA.