Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Read
Dr. John Read, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmer, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Read is affiliated with Sunbridge Care & Rehabilitation for Southern New Jersey, South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton and South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Read has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John Read has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John Read is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Read is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sunbridge Care & Rehabilitation for Southern New Jersey
South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
South Jersey Health System-Elmer
42 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1971
Hamot Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGenito-Urinary Associates, 525 State St, Elmer, NJ
Dr. John Read is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmer, NJ.