Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Redd has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Redd was 1 of many health professionals and unfortunately 1 of the last to be a part of my husbands healthcare. Dr. Redd was my husbands primary healthcare provider. compassionate and empathetic during our appointments, he took time to listen not only to matters concerning his healthcare but also to personal matters. My husband and l were appreciative of the care and dedication Dr. Redd took in his work. l appreciate the respect he gave my husband. My husband felt at ease talking to Dr. Redd. He genuinely listened to any concerns we had for my husbands health and well being. He was never dismissive of any concerns we had. When my husband was hospitalized Dr. Redd's bedside manner was exceptional. At the time he was not the primary caregiver but because of his manner during this time, soon became the primary. Dr. Redd explained my husbands condition in terms l was able to fully comprehend. He also explained what to expect during my husbands last stay in the hospital. Because of the time he took to give me this information, l was able to help my husband in his last days with strength. Dr. Redd then followed up with heartfelt condolences to our family and me. l'm thankful for his professional and personal attitude during our loss.
29 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1989
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. John T Redd accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanta Fe Hospital, 1700 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM
Dr. John T Redd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.