Dr. John Redfern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Redfern?

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Dr. Redfern preformed two total shoulder replacements on me in 2012. His diagnosis was spot on. The post-op experience was much less dramatic than what others told me it would be. And my PT recovery and Dr. Refern's follw-up was been excellent.

Work Magic

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Awesome surgeon, repaired right shoulder after I had a 19yr old injury and prior surgery problems.

Great in Emergency Situation

Posted on October 4th, 2013

In Colorado for vacation when fell and shattered ankle and lower leg. Dr. Redfern performed emergency surgery-fitting me in on a busy Friday afternoon. From first experience in emergency room to when he checked me before leaving hospital, I experienced superior, competent care. He bent over backwards to help me get pain situation under control with numberous medicine allergies and to help me make flight home with my family. And he got the rest of the hospital staff on board as well. My docs back in Michigan said he did an excellent job on the surgery putting multiple broken bones back together. Colorado is fortunate to have him!

Knee Guru

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Dr. Redfern is by FAR the best orthopaedic surgeon and doctor I've ever encountered. He always spends ample time with me and answers my questions fully. He is awesome at what he does and is a very caring physician. He's done 3 knee surgeries on me thus far, 2 of which were really invasive.

More than pleased

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Redfern performed shoulder replacement surgery on me in April. The surgery and recovery have gone very well. There are only very good or great things I can say about him, his office, and Penrose Hospital. I'm having my other shoulder done next month--by Dr. Redfern, of course!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017