Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John P Reheis
Dr. John P Reheis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN, with another office in Palmer, MA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. John P Reheis has 2 locations
1429 N 6th St
Terre Haute, IN 47807
Book Online Now
Dr. John P Reheis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John P Reheis has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Reheis saved my life in 1992
Self-verified patient of Dr. John P Reheis - Posted on July 26th, 2010
Dr. Reheis saved my life in 1992. He fixed a problem with my kidney and I have never had issues since. That was 18 years ago. I had no idea he moved out of state. I still think of him today with thankful thoughts.
42 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1976
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. John P Reheis Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
Locations & Directions
Dr. John P Reheis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.