Dr. John P Reilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John P Reilly?

Very Pleasant experience

Professional office staff & wait time was minimal. Dr. Reilly a gem! Repaired my meniscus with excellent results.

He is excellent, the only one I would trust to operate on me and he has. He also oversaw my daughters tibia fracture .. The best

I have been a patient of Dr. Reilly since 1992. He has performed several successful surgeries on me that have allowed me to continue my active style. He has a great bedside manor and instill a sense of confidence in his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone requiring orthopedic care.

The best Doctor!!!!

Outstanding Dr in Staten Island, the BEST in my opinion. Extremely knowledgable as well as compassionate, kind and sincere. The staff is fantabulous!!!! Fantastic/ fabulous rolled up into 1. Very sweet kind and caring. Perfect 10!

Great Orthopedics

My husband recently had a visit with Dr. Reilly. I found him thorough and real old time professional doctor. I would highly recommend him

One of the "Best"!

Dr. Reilly is a caring "old fashion" doctor...his professional wisdom and caring manner make him a dying breed. I have gone to Dr. Reilly for about 15 yrs and had 2 total knee replacements, carpal tunnel and trigger finger surgery.

Can't believe he has a medical degree

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE STAFF!!!

Dr. Reilly is a great orthopedic, no question about it, his medical background and education are beyond exceptional. Unfortunately, the staff working in the front office (yes, those people you see when you just walk in and look like they really don't want to be there; you know, those that make you fill out a ton of paper work and are very indifferent to your needs as a patient) are very inefficient, unprofessional and incompetent, to say the least. There is a young receptionist (who by the way, spends more time checking and texting on her phone that actually doing her job) who request to get a lunch break every five minutes. They misplaced your insurance cards, make mistakes with your names and birthdays, they even forget to charge you their co-payment. PROS: the doctors, technicians and PA's. (well, the 60' TV is also a plus) CONS: front office staff and junior high school receptionist.

Worst staff on Staten Island!

The doctors in this group and specifically, Dr Reilly, should be aware that they have the nastiest, most ill mannered morons answering their phones. This uneducated, HS dropout who sounded xanaxed out, refused to assist me in an emergency. No wonder her job is taking the lunch order and sliding back the glass window. So unprofessional. This is one of the reasons SI practices get zero respect and lose patients to Manhattan!

Sheridan A. Quinonez

I move back 2 SI tomorrow. I cant wait to see my Dr. Reilly, I owe him my life. His professional and amazing bedside manner of treating his patients is above & beyond great. Now that I possiblt need an operation on my hip & my carpal tunnel needs attention, there is NO ONE I would even think of going to. God bless you Dr. Reilly - see u soon

Dr. John P Reilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.