Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John A Reister has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John A Reister has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
Dr. John A Reister has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John A Reister is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
I had both my left and right shoulder AC joints repaired by Dr. Reister and his staff. Simple easy, good fast appointments. First one completely healed totally pain free a few years ago. The other was recently done a few weeks ago and is on the way to being good as new. The office is busy but I never felt it was too busy. They are just great at what they do. They give you all the time and interaction that you need.
Dr. John Reister I've have had the pleasures to be a patient of Dr. Reister several times. He is a great doctor & Surgeon you wouldn't go wrong if needing shoulder surgery to have Dr Reister M.D. fix it for you. I've had him fix mine three times Dr Reister & ( Kelly) repair my rotor cuff on both shoulders. Dr. Reister does a great job. I highly recommend Dr. Reister. I greatly appreciate his experience the best surgeon. I definitely recommend Dr. Reister and staff to my friend and family. Wonderful surgeon.
I recently had to have Dr John Reister M.D. with PA repair a rotator cuff the second time do to me falling and re-tore it from the fall.Dr. Reister is a great orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Reister did a great job not only the first time and second time fixing my damaged shoulder. I can only give positive feedback and glad to have him has my surgeon. I definitely recommend Dr. Reister and appreciate his experience the best surgeon. And his staff is very good. I recommend Dr. Reister to my friends and family.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. John A Reister accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Physicians Of Colorado, 799 E Hampden Ave Ste 400, Englewood, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John A Reister in this video.
Dr. John A Reister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.