Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rendall III
Dr. John Rendall III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eden, NC, with other offices in Greensboro, NC and Randleman, NC (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rendall is affiliated with Wesley Long Community Hospital, Women's Hospital of Greensboro and Cone Behavioral Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rendall III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Rendall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wesley Long Community Hospital
Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Cone Behavioral Health Center
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Moses Cone Health System
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. John Rendall III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Rendall III in this video.
Dr. John Rendall III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eden, NC.