Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Resneder has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John R Resneder has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. John R Resneder has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John R Resneder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
At first he seemed a little overbearing and didn't want to listen to my concerns regarding the treatment he was suggesting but I must admit that he was spot on. I've felt much better than I ever imagined was possible again. He is a good doctor and is willing to talk and educate you about your treatment if you will trust him and listen.
I started going to him because someone in my family used him, and I was really nervous about going to gynecologist. He is really uncomfortable to be around, but I had nothing to gauge that by. I went there numerous times within a period of 2 or 3 years. The last time I went there he refused to to what I had made the appointment for, getting my Mirena removed. It had been causing me a lot of pain and it was about time to get it removed anyway. Like I said, he refused to do so.Instead he tells me the i'm probably just dirty and have poor hygiene (not in those exact words) and writes a prescription for antibiotics. Two years later I get a call from some debt collecting agency saying I'm being sued over an unpaid claim. After he had refused to provide me with service he then bills the wrong insurance company. I never got any kind of notification from his office. I was not happy after the poor service, and then after everything else I was absolutely livid. Luckily my insurance company was able to take care of everything. I am still in shock over everything but I feel people have a right to know what they are getting into. It is hard enough for ladies to get into the habit of this service and I know I try avoid it like a plague. I felt violated in so many ways after this, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. John R Resneder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn Ray Resneder Md, 1908 N 14th St Ste 203, Ponca City, OK
Dr. John R Resneder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ponca City, OK.