Dr. John R Resneder Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John R Resneder?

At first he seemed a little overbearing and didn't want to listen to my concerns regarding the treatment he was suggesting but I must admit that he was spot on. I've felt much better than I ever imagined was possible again. He is a good doctor and is willing to talk and educate you about your treatment if you will trust him and listen.

I had pre eclampsia, and he delivered my baby just in time! He called it, and I can't thank him enough for keeping us safe(:

Never again

I started going to him because someone in my family used him, and I was really nervous about going to gynecologist. He is really uncomfortable to be around, but I had nothing to gauge that by. I went there numerous times within a period of 2 or 3 years. The last time I went there he refused to to what I had made the appointment for, getting my Mirena removed. It had been causing me a lot of pain and it was about time to get it removed anyway. Like I said, he refused to do so.Instead he tells me the i'm probably just dirty and have poor hygiene (not in those exact words) and writes a prescription for antibiotics. Two years later I get a call from some debt collecting agency saying I'm being sued over an unpaid claim. After he had refused to provide me with service he then bills the wrong insurance company. I never got any kind of notification from his office. I was not happy after the poor service, and then after everything else I was absolutely livid. Luckily my insurance company was able to take care of everything. I am still in shock over everything but I feel people have a right to know what they are getting into. It is hard enough for ladies to get into the habit of this service and I know I try avoid it like a plague. I felt violated in so many ways after this, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.