Dr. John Revis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Revis?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Great Doctor. However, EVERY year I have bought him/made him a Christmas gift from the heart and EVERY year out of all my 6 physicians I bought for he has been the ONLY Doctor to NOT acknowledge the fact I got him a gift. I realize doctors may get a lot of gifts and it becomes confusing but this past gift has my NAME on it. My surgeons at NorthShore took the time to call me and thank me for such a wonderful gift. Some surgeons sent me a letter in the mail, others called me, others emailed me and others acknowledged the fact I got them a gift in person. It's been 4 years and all 4 gifts each year I have NEVER been given a thank you. Obviously, this year I will NOT make him a gift from the heart and save the money to use a little extra on every other doctor that appreciates the gifts I get them. He's a great doctor, it's just a shame he wasn't taught to be thankful for things people make you or buy you.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Dr. Revis is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He's the ONLY north shore doctor who Checks his north shore connect when he's not at work, in the evening and on weekends. This is something that many people are impressed with when I tell them that. They get frustrated that their doctor won't do the same. His bedside manner is fabulous. Overall a nice, down to earth man!!!!! I have been to SEVERAL doctors in different specialties and no one compares to this man!!!! I used to see Dr. Cienkus who was a great doctor, however, he NEVER checked his north shore connect not even on weekends. And when it was finally checked a week after it was sent it was checked by a nurse not him. Dr. Revis is worth the wait!!!! He's always amazing at getting you in. So if you call the front desk and say I was in the hospital I need to see Dr. Revis this week and they say 2 months from now... Ignore them and email Dr. Revis he will make sure you get in!!!! He will even stay after they close to see you! There are not many like this doctor out their so book your apt and keep him around he's sooooo worth it!!!!😊

Best Doctor I've Ever Had!

Posted on August 29th, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Revis. You can spend your whole life trying to find the best doctor. If you do, your search will end here. His compassion, caring, and intelligence is second to none. He always makes you feel important and never rushes your appointment. He came highly recommended from another internist that my wife uses. Dr. Revis is worth the wait to schedule an appointment. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Overall pretty amazing Internist, very effective at diagnosing and if necessary referring you to specialist.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr. Revis always takes the time to find out what is going on in my life as it may relate to any medical condition. I never feel rushed during any appointment. I've seen him for over 15 years and have never hesitated to recommend him to friends and family.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

He's really an amazing doctor. Very personable, easy to talk to, excellent clinician, great at educating the patient. I've been seeing him for about 15 years and he's very responsive and supportive of whatever you need. He's so good though it's very difficult to get an appointment.

Very compassionate

Posted on July 11th, 2008

Very difficult to make appointment. Many months wait to see him. Have had to go to an associate

my experience

Posted on February 23rd, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Revis for 5+ years. He is a terrific physician and a really nice guy. Appointments never feel rushed, he takes time to ask about your family, your job - much more than just a "physical" physical. Great follow-up, great use of technology.

Posted on June 28th, 2017