Dr. John Rinehart Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Rinehart?

You are NOT a just a number.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Rinehart and his staff well are not only intensely knowledgeable, but also compassionate. Not only is Rinehart an exceptional RE, but he is also a gentle soul that listens to his patients and walks through this journey with them. Although he is incredibly efficient with his time, he ensures that his patients are comfortable. You are not just a “number.” Consults with Dr. Rinehart are thorough. The nurses know every patient. They work seamlessly as a team. Patients talk directly to a nurse. There is no voicemail system and no waiting for answers. I encourage anyone who is struggling to conceive or suffering from infertility to go to Dr. Rinehart. (EVEN IF YOU LOVE your current Reproductive Endocrinologist, it is best to get a second opinion.)

PLEASE, don't waste your time like we did.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

I am heartbroken. I wish that I would have read these reviews prior to seeing Dr. Rinehart. My husband and I have been trying for 4.5 years to have a baby. Test after test is performed, we're told the nurse will give us instructions. After blurting everything out in two minutes, we get a piece of paper with shorthand instructions that I'm suppose to remember. I wasn't even given a diagnosis. I was just told that there were a couple of minor factors, and then I would be given medication. One of them made me absolutely sick, and I stopped taking it at their direction after only 4 days. My husband and I left our last appointment with him after he told us he anticipated we would be pregnant within 3 months. A woman longing to have a baby should NEVER be given a time frame like that. After my third round of clomid, of course IUI is the obvious next suggestion. No second trial of medication. They didn't even ask us to schedule another appointment with the Dr. Just, IUI -- which the front desk staff made sure I knew it was $1800.00. I feel lost. I feel like seeing Dr. Rinehart has been a waste of time. It doesn't appear that all patient's have had the same experience that I have. I'm not sure why. I'm already set to see another doctor and have to worry about having my records sent over. With everything that has happened so far, I very much doubt this part of the process will be nothing more than difficult.

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Dr. Rinehart and his staff are wonderful. They are very caring, understanding, helpful and professional. We always knew exactly what to expect along every step of the way. Dr. Rinehart provided care that met our individual needs and circumstances, and this led to the outcome we were hoping for. We now have a beautiful two year old boy and would highly recommend Dr. Rinehart to anyone who is experiencing fertility issues.

A great experience

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

The doctors, nurses, and staff at Reproductive Medicine Institute always treated us with respect, dignity, and kindness. As a couple, we always felt at home visiting the office. Dr. Rinehart has a very calming way about him and it made a big difference in a time that is full of fear and doubt. He had the perfect balance of kindness, honesty, bedside manner, and clinical expertise that won our trust almost immediately. Whenever we hit a road block he was eager to make changes and try the next thing, so as not to waste time and money. I really appreciated his sensitive candor with us when all signs were pointing towards IVF. I became pregnant with twins after our first fresh cycle and they are about to turn 3 years old. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Rinehart, nurse Tracy, and all the rest of the support staff for, at long last, helping us bring home our babies.

Great for PCOSers

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I picked Dr Rinehart based off of my infertility diagnosis and papers he has written regarding it. I have not been disappointed, I was impressed after my initial consult in which he took time to explain my infertility further, along with potential outcomes, risks and benefits of each treatment option. It has been an emotional journey as my ovaries make their own rules, but Dr Rinehart, his nurses and office staff have been very profession, kind, caring, compassionate and always take time to answer mine or my husbands questions. I highly recommend him to my fellow PCOSers

Exceptional

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Rinehart is one of the best physicians in reproductive medicine in the Midwest region. He takes the time to explain what his best plan is for his patient and is success rates are remarkable.

patient

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Excellent staff. Amazing physician who was up to date with his medical knowledge. I really never have to wait on my appointments in the waiting room. Had a variety of hours open to accommodate my work schedule. Will definitely refer him to anyone seeking fertility treatment .

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Rineharts for over a year now. Yes he does not sugar coat things for you, but tells you the honest truth. He is extremely knowledgable. The nurses are amazing. They held me hand through the whole process and made sure i was ok along the way. They always spent few extra minutes to talk to me and actually het to know me as a person. I never felt like a number at this clinic. The staf always knew right away who i was when i called. Front desk went above and beyond to try to work with my schedule. I would highly recommend Dr Rinehart and his staff, i would never go anywhere else.

Gets The Job Done

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I wanted to leave a review for Dr.John Rinehart as I saw plenty of bad reviews which I didn't think were fair. I've had the opportunity to go through IVF with two different facilities. FCI the first time which was successful and then when they changed insurance, I had to find someone else - Dr. John Rinehart. He was not like my previous doctor at FCI, he didn't hold my hand and sugar coat things. But at the same time he was honest and candid with all my questions and unlike FCI you actually see your doctor almost everytime you go to the office. He is available to you. As my OB put it, he isn't a schmoozer, but he gets the job done. His goal is to get your pregnant, not like some nightmare clinics, and if possible the first time. Now I know everybody's situation is different, but my first attempt at FCI got me pregnant with a singleton and my 1st attempt with Dr. Rinehart got me pregnant with twins. So there you go. Don't be put off by his straight shooter personality. He is successful at what he does and has the numbers to back it up.

Posted on November 14th, 2011

You literally got 3 minutes with the doctor!The billing staff is very unprofessional (CAROLINE) and medical staff make lot of mistakes.

Amazing!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Amazing doctor and staff!!! First, he is brilliant, medically speaking. Tries more than one approach rather than doing the same protocols over and over. Knows all about ongoing research, current studies and different methodologies. He is a busy guy but I never felt ignored and always was able to see the doctor when needed. He was present at every appointment and always took the time to answer my questions. Not once was I directed to their website in lieu of an answer. The nurses are phenomenal and highly experienced in this particular field. They were there for me during the ups and the downs. My chances for getting pregnant were very slim - less than 5 percent. Many doctors would not even want me as a patient because they do not want to skew their success statistics. This was NEVER an issue at this office. We kept trying and trying and it all paid off for me. Highly recommend Dr. Rinehart. Would follow him and his advice if you are serious about having a baby.

Clear and concise communication