Dr. John Rizzo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Rizzo?

Excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Rizzo's for more than 10 years. He is a great doctor and would highly recommend him

Dr. Rizzo took me on as a new patient during the most painful abdominal experience of my life and at a time when my regular gastro was "too busy" to see me. He did a full consult before the exam. Something you don't see very often. His exam was so thorough, he found a hernia that no other had had. I had one procedure by him that went very well. When I needed surgery, he sent me to an excellent surgeon.

Dr. John Rizzo is a very warm and caring doctor. He has been treating my Dad for a number of years. He is very passionate and dedicated. We recommend him highly. His mannerism is very welcoming.

The Best!!

One of the best doctors I go to, wouldhighly recommend him to anyone.Very caring and he listens, too.