Dr. John W Roache Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Roache Jr?

Dr. Roache not only saved my father's life, he is always willing to speak with me personally about any health concern I have and recommend good doctors to me. When I spent a week in the hospital, he visited every day, and was extremely rigorous in making sure I was receiving only the best care. I value his opinion over every other doctor I have ever seen and will continue to drive any distance to see him as long as he is in practice

I've been seen by several ER doctors, my PCP, an endocrinologist, a neurologist, a dermatologist, and a chiropractic surgeon. They all told me that I had a cyst, but that it didn't need to be removed. I wanted it removed anyway. I saw Dr. Roache to see if he'd do it. He said that I didn't have a cyst -- that I'm just fat. He told me that the signs of my insulin resistance were also me just being too fat. He didn't notice that I had Bell's palsy, and only accepted that it was a good diagnosis when he learned that I had been diagnosed by a respected neurologist -- who also said it was a cyst. He showed a male chauvinistic attitude toward the other two doctors we spoke about -- both women -- and told me to get a 'real' doctor. And for all this, I had to pay him a $40 copay.