Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Robinett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John T Robinett has the following 17 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. John T Robinett has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Literally one of the nicest doctors (and just person in general) that I have ever met. He actually listens to you and what is going on and tries to find solutions to any issues immediately. He always has his patients best interest at heart, and he is very thorough and thoughtful about his decisions when coming up with a plan of action for any medical care he gives. Very kind, trustworthy and intelligent! I know I am not the only patient sad to see him move!
I am 29 weeks pregnant and my experience with Dr. Robinett and his staff has been amazing. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly, clean, and on time Dr. office. Always smiling faces and have never not once waited on my appointment. Thank you for everything you all do. Keep up the good work
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. John T Robinett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John T Robinett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.