Dr. John A Rochat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John A Rochat?

Poor bedside manner

Not patient - doesn't seem to understand older patients (they can have trouble with memory)- abrupt and seems to think everyone should be able to process everything he says immediately. I would suggest if you need an oncologist look further. He doesn't seem to have the time for you.

I'm not impressed.

I was referred to this doctor, and I've never met a physician quite like him. He was blatantly rude, obnoxious and condescending. He seems to be knowledgeable, but he tried to overwhelm me with useless pedantry while at the same time sidestepping my questions. I can't stand the guy.

We are so lucky to have such a wonderful oncologist here in our small community. Dr. Rochat is very thorough. He explains your condition, and your treatment plan very well. His office staff is just as great as he is.

Dr. Rochat is an excellent doctor. He has the patience that is needed with my client who has some cognitive issues. He is always kind and courteous. Best doctor in town I think.

Best doctor I've ever seen. Prompt on appointment time. Tells you how long to plan on the visit taking. Tells you to bring a notebook to take notes. Very thorough and makes sure you understand everything. Best ever!

Doctor Rochat unfortunately has a monopoly in our small town, currently the only oncologist. Perhaps that is why he seem to think he can treat patients in a manner that is arrogant and offensive. I copied the above from an earlier review. He is arrogant and can be offensive. Has been to me 3 times. I think he a good oncologist, but I may have to fire him any way. I'll see how he responds the next time he insults me to my response.

Dr. Rochat has treated both my husband and myself. He is a fantastic Dr..he get his point across but has an excellent bedside mannor. We know of several people that he has treated and every one would highly reccomend him., including myself. His staff is very friendly and go out of their way to make you comfortable. We have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for an appointment and that was only because of an emergency in the hospital.

Doctor Rochat unfortunately has a monopoly in our small town, currently the only oncologist. Perhaps that is why he seem to think he can treat patients in a manner that is arrogant and offensive. We will go elsewhere.