Dr. John Rodriguez-Feo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Rodriguez-Feo?

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Went for back problem but did not want surgery. He was able to help with a prescription.

Excellent, Compassionate Physician

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Dr. "Rod" as people quickly become to know him is a superior physician. After 25 years as my orthopaedic doctor I wouldn't think of having anyone else. His patients are his number 1 priority!!! Once I came to his office about lunch finding he had left for the day. Next thing I knew he was coming in he door!!! He turned around and came back to the office to see to my needs. He has operated on me 3-4 times, with the last time being 2 weeks ago.....and again I am very satisfied with my progress and diagnosis. His office is easy to locate. Just turn in like you are going to the retirement center and his office is 2 or 3 on the right!

horrible experience. Very unprofessiona. Would NOT recoommend

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Patient

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

I see Dr. Rod regularly and he is my favorite out of all my doctors. He has great bedside manner and I know I am in the best hands with him.

My mom loved him!

Posted on April 29th, 2010

My mom fell down her steps and broke her tib/fib. She went in for emergency surgery and ended up with Dr. Rod-feo. He was very kind to her and took a ...

Fixed Finger

Posted on January 14th, 2010

My finger got slammed in a locker at school, and I couldn't move it or feel it. I was able to be seen immediately in his office, and then he took me to surgery to repair my tendon, artery, and a nerve. My finger works great today thanks to Dr. Rod!

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Staff is rude

Register Nurse for 30 years

Posted on March 25th, 2009

I broke my right femur Dec. 2007. It was crushed. I did not know Dr. Rod. He was on call the Sunday I broke my leg. I was in surgery for 3 1/2 hrs because it was a very bad fracture. This is the biggest bone in your body and it takes a lot to break this bone. He put a rod from my knee almost up to my hip with several screws. I received the best care. As an RN I know good Doctor's from bad. Dr. Rod is the best. It has taken over a year for my leg to heal but my doctor did everything he could to make my recovery easy. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Rod. He saved my leg and I am very gradifull.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017