Dr. John G Roheim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John G Roheim?

HAS BEEN MY GRANDSONS DR SINCE HE WAS BORN. WE ARE VERY PLEASED AND RECOMMEND HIM ANY TIME WE KNOW SOMEONE NEEDS A GOOD PEDIATRICIAN

Very Pleased Parent

This MD has/is one of the greatest peds MD I have ever encountered. As a Nurse I work along side several Mds. Dr. Rohiem takes his time and answers all questions without hesitation. I highly recommend him to anyone with children. Great Job!!!!! To MD as well as staff!!!! Very happy mother.

This doctor is a racist and thinks that people who take offense to images of our president with a bullet hole in his head are merely being politically incorrect.

Excellent staff, easy to make an appointment. We were quickly seen when my child was sick with vomiting and diarrhea I was able to get her back home quickly and medicate her I had previously used walgeens drug store but Dr Roheim recommended a couple of other drug stores which were quick and more courteous than walgreens I will continue to bring my children to him as well as utilize the Pharmacy he recommended

The 2 nurses on staff were very kind and professional however, Dr. Roheim was not personable towards us at all. He gave zero eye contact and gave unhelpful short answers to our questions. Upon meeting a new Doctor that will be a part of our childs life I would expect for that Doctor to have some personal skills and he had NONE!!! I would not recommend this Doctor for anyone's child!