Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
John Romito has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues that a foot and ankle surgeon might help you with.
Any kind of reconstructive surgery or surgery needed to treat a sports-related injury would also land you in the care of a foot and ankle surgeon. However, beyond surgery, they can also offer other treatment options such as physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 6
I have seen Dr. Romito for 2 knee arthroscopies and he is absolutely wonderful. I recommended him to my mom when she had a meniscus tear in her knee and she had a wonderful experience unlike with past orthopaedic surgeons. His staff is wonderful and very caring people. Dr. Romito spoke to me in a way that I could understand my condition and outcome of surgery. He never rushed me and even sat right next to me on the table while he explained everything. If I ever have to go back for any surgeries, I will be seeing him.
I have seen Dr. Romito for (unfortunantly) several injuries. Broke my knee several years ago. Then tripped and fell and dislocated my thumb, tennis elbow. Even sent my husband to him for removal of scar tissue (or something like that) for his knee. Well, my 1st meeting with him was not a choice, but all the rest were. His staff and assistant Joanne are all wonderful. Class act group of people. The only thing I don't like is the wait time to get back to see him but that is because he doesn't rush his patients. After your first visit with him, you will learn that and it won't bother you too much.
Romito is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
43 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Truman Medical Center
John Romito accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOVERLAND PARK SURGICAL SPECIALISTS AND SPORTS MED, 12200 W 106th St, Lenexa, KS
John Romito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.