Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John O Rosser Jr
Dr. John O Rosser Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rosser is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital and Arnot Health St Josephs Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John O Rosser Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Rosser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. John O Rosser Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociates For Womens Medicine, 4302 Medical Center Dr Ste 302, Fayetteville, NY
Dr. John O Rosser Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.