Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Roth Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Roth is both caring and knowlegible. The office staff is also. When found that I required a hysterectomy at 40, Dr. Roth vowed to and did everything to save at least one ovary to prevent menopause at such an early age. He has even remarked at my wieght loss efforts prior to looking at my chart, without seeing me in almost 10 months. I will gladly bring my daughter to him when she is reaches age.
I have been seeing Dr. Roth for now 20 years. I moved here and Dr. Roth was suggested to me. I was pregnant, and at that time did not know anything was wrong. Turns out it was an ectopic pregnancy and one that was difficult to find without doing a cut down the middle. Fortunately he was able to find the fetus, behind the bladder therefore saving me from an extensive surgical procedure. As I am a medical professional myself, I knew how difficult it can be to find an ectopic. I found then and still today his care and office staff to be truly wonderful. I shall never leave him and I cannot understand at all why the previous person did the rating as they did. I have suggested Dr. Roth to several others over my 20 years of living here. He is highly respected among the community and I am proud to say Dr. Roth is my Physician.
Dr. Roth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morris Hosp, Morris, Il
48 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1965
Dr. John Roth Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions107 W Jefferson St, Morris, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Roth Jr in this video.
Dr. John Roth Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morris, IL.