Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Rudoff
Dr. John Rudoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rudoff is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Rudoff has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I met him while flat on my back in the ER with a pulse of 220bpm, he put me out, gave me an electric shock, i was dead for a few seconds, he jump started me, and WOW, here i am, problem cured. Subsequently he helped me get surgery for the same problem (atrial fibrilation), and has been excellent at follow-up care. He is available by email. All around, he is the best physician i have ever consulted.
Dr. Rudoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Oregon Health & Science Univ H, Portland, Or
Willamette Falls Hospital, Oregon City, Or
Legacy Emanuel HospHlth Ctr, Portland, Or
30 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1983
Dr. John Rudoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6475 SW Borland Rd, Tualatin, OR
Dr. John Rudoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.