Dr. John Rupnik Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Rupnik?

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Bedside manner, the worst I've ever witnessed. Walked out feeling 100 times worse than when I walked in. Will never return

Grateful Patience

Posted on May 14th, 2013

My apologies for not writing this review sooner. Dr. Rupnik is an amazing man! In 2010 I kept taking over the counter medicine for a back ache. When nothing seemed to work and a chiropractor was at ah with the amount of pain I was in and afraid to lift me up. He immediately told me to see a medical Doctor. I went to see Dr. Andrews in Napa and he immediately admitted me into the hospital. Dr. John Rupnik was called in, he quickly diagnosis my problem. What I thought was a server backache turned out to be a serious sinus infection that almost turned into Meningitis if I would have waited another day to come in he didn’t react as quickly as he did. This man saved my life and words cannot express the way I feel about him. I just thank god for him every day!

overall nice guy!