Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ruth
Dr. John Ruth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ruth is affiliated with University Physicians Hospital at Kino, University Medical Center - Tucson and Casa Grande Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ruth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Doctor seemed good, but the office was awful * over 1 hour late * office cannot get my list of meds right even though I hand edited the list * asked to undress in a room with 3 wide open doors to many people. No chair to sit on although I couldn't left my leg well. Small pillowcase thrown on table to cover myself, but of course I couldn't hold it. Also had to try to redress in front of 3 open doors (2 to other patients, 1 to medical personnel) * asked to climb on a high xray table without assistance or step stool, painful and diffcult with a fracture. Also had to hop down unassisted. * no sheet or paper on the xray table. I had bandaged wounds, felt this was an infection risk.
Dr. Ruth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Physicians Hospital at Kino
University Medical Center - Tucson
Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Tucson Medical Center
University Medical Center
29 Years Experience
University of Arizona
Graduated in 1984
Dr. John Ruth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Ruth in this video.
Dr. John Ruth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.