Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Andrews Jr
Dr. John Andrews Jr, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hospitalttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr, University Hospital, Inc and University Hospital, Inc. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John Andrews Jr has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Andrews Jr has the following 1 expertise
Dr. John Andrews Jr is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Andrews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fort Hamilton Hospital
University Hospital, Inc
University Hospital, Inc
40 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. John Andrews Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Andrews Jr's office for more information.
2751 O VARSITY Way Cincinnati, OH : (513) 556-2564
Locations & Directions2751 O VARSITY Way, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. John Andrews Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.