Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ballard III
Dr. John Ballard III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Angelo, TX, with other offices in San Angelo, TX and San Angelo, TX . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ballard is affiliated with San Angelo Community Medical Center and Shannon Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ballard III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ballard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Angelo Community Medical Center
Shannon Medical Center
44 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1969
Dr. John Ballard III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Ballard III in this video.
Dr. John Ballard III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Angelo, TX.