Dr. John S Brown III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Brown III?

OVercharged, Mis diagnoised

I scheduled an appointment at Dr. Brown's office due to a sharp pain in my back. They gladly took my information but neglected to tell me they charge $202.00 just for showing up. Dr. Brown spent less than 15 minutes with me. A nurse took my blood pressure then I sat waiting for almost 20 minutes. Dr. Brown came in, listened to my heart, told another nurse to take a chest X-Ray and left. He looked at the X-Ray and said my pain was from work, it was not. I have been doing the same job for many years and it definitely was not from that. His advice was take some ibuprofen (I already had been). Maybe it is time for Dr. Brown to retire as he seems to old to care about his patients but does not mind padding the bill to get more money. I called and asked about the $202.00 charge and Sheila very rudely told me it was for being a new patient. She claimed it was standard. I talked to co-workers who said they paid less than $100.00 and the doctor correctly diagnosed what was wrong. This is not a place to go if you want sound medical care and do not want to be ripped off. Sheila needs to think of another line of work. She is rude, crude and lacks basic customer service skills.

He was OK...but not very personable..never would talk to you if u had a question on the phone..n very quick with his appointments with me...some of the staff was very nice but some were very rude esp.his office manager.....very..very rude n unprofessional.. I would never recommend anyone go to this office n I'm never going back.....

Dr Brown is the best,he is always correct when diagnosing a problem and has always prescribes medicines that make me well.Thank you Dr Brown

I love Dr. Brown and his staff. Because of an ongoing problem, I see Dr. Brown often. He's not afraid to "think out of the box" and has nailed each and every problem I have gone to see him for.

Dr. John S Brown III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.