Dr. John S Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Cohen?

Dr. Cohen was thoughtful in his approach and explained the situation well following the exam.

Dr Cohen saved my eyesight

I first saw Dr Cohen in the late 1970s. He has consistently provided excellent care. On one quite memorable occasion, I had moved out of state and hadn't seen him for years. Surgery by another doctor left me with an emergent condition that was quickly damaging my eye. There was only one doctor I trusted to perform emergency surgery to rectify the situation which would have left me blind in just a few days, and that was Dr. Cohen. He saw me immediately without hesitation. As always, he performed excellent surgery and that procedure continues to perform well to this day; my condition has been well controlled in the two decades since then solely because of the surgery performed by Dr. Cohen. He is the best ophthalmologist from whom I have had the privilege to receive care, and I have seen many during my life. Without him, I doubt my eyesight would have been preserved.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.