Dr. John Conner Jr Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Conner Jr?

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Dr. Conner is a nice person. However, after my visit to the ER there was no follow up by him or the hospital. After extensive testing the only thing I was given was pain medication and antibiotics.

Condescending and Suspicious

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Went to this doctor seeking treatment for severe abdominal pain and was greeted with hostility and suspicion because I had the nerve to request a narcotic. I've dealt with pain from a broken knee years back so I know what works and what doesn't as far as real pain goes, and he has the nerve to treat me like he thinks I'm a dope addict. Absolutely degrading.

COPD