Dr. John S Greco Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John S Greco Jr?

Dr.Greco is a very compotent Dr.He knows exactly what he ids doping.

The optical store in the office is a joke. Run by only one lady and no one else knows anything about it. She was out on vacation and I had to wait 3 weeks to get my glasses fixed. How does a business run on one person servicing clients. Just ridiculous.

Excellent care!

Dr Greco gave me excellent care. I had a problem with glaucoma and cataracts. My vision had deteriorated to the point where I could not drive at night and my eye pressure was dangerously high. With a combination of a brief laser procedure and eye drops, my glaucoma was well controlled and cataract surgery my vision is better than it has been in many years. Treatment and surgery at the Shrewsbury Surgical Care center was excellent. Dr. Greco is a real "no nonsense" Doctor- all is said well and all procedures are as planned!

Excellent surgeon, Dr Greco takes time to discuss and explain every step.

Excellent and thorough Care

Dr. Greco took care of both myself and my mother's cataract surgery. I had a simple contact lens fitting, but my mother's cataract surgery was a little more complicated than the usual due to a pre-existing health condition. His knowledge and skill with handling this issue assured her a perfect recovery - we are very glad to be in such good hands. Also at the offices, Heather and Barbara do an exceptional job, thank you.

Outstanding eyecare!

Dr Greco is outstanding! I've been wearing glasses for forty years, his accuracy in prescribing exceeded any other Dr. He is by far the best MD I've ever had! Urgent care too. He is considers all aspects of the patients health. I also recommend his eyewear selection. Just the best!

excellent

Very Professional, Highly Recommended

I have been a patient of Dr Greco for a number of years and have been impressed with his skill and the professionalism of his staff. I have under gone a left and right eye cataract implant and a recent lasik procedure in addition to on going periodic follow ups. Each of these procedures and tests were performed skillfully, with minimum or no discomfort and most importantly with excellent results. I have not hesitated to recommend Dr Greco to my family members and friends.

Dr. Greco is a very caring, capable and conscientious doctor. Highly recommended.

Courtesy

Apparently office appointments are routinely overbooked. A recent morning we arrived early for a 9:45 appt and as of 10:47 were still waiting. The office staff provides no indication as to when the Dr. will actually see you even after an hour wait. His staff should be taught to at least reach out to patients and counsel them on additional wait time once the Dr. Is more than 30 minutes late.

Wonderful Opthalmologist and Eye Surgeon

Since my first visit to Dr. Greco, I knew that I was in truly capable hands! Dr. Greco performed two eye surgeries on me and both were successful. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain what he is doing, as well as answering any and all questions his patients' have. I highly recommend Dr. Greco.

Very courteous and listens to you which is somewhat unusual these days. Explains and understands conditions very well.

Dr. John S Greco Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Bank, NJ.