Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John S Harris
John S Harris is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, MS. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
John S Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
John S Harris has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
John S Harris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
Self-verified patient of John S Harris - Posted on August 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of John S Harris - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
Best Doctor in MS
Self-verified patient of John S Harris - Posted on October 10th, 2013
Dr. Harris and his staff at the Women's Specialty Center in Meridian is hands down the best office in the state. Dr. Harris is very straight forward. He tell you his opinion and advise you of his recommendation whether it's what you want to hear or not. He's really concerned about your well being at the end of the day. When I first started going, I was intimidated by him because I didn't know him and he can easily be mistaken as arrogant but he is NOT!! Not by far..he is the exact opposite. So I would highly recommend him to you, my family, friends and so on!! As long as I'm in Meridian, he will always be my OB/GYN.
John S Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
More about John S Harris
John S. Harris, M.D. received his medical education at the University of Tennessee. He completed both his internship and residency at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. He is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He is a member of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists and the Mississippi State Medical Association.
Locations & DirectionsWoman's Group of Meridian PLLC, 1221 24th Ave, Meridian, MS
John S Harris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Meridian, MS.