Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Harris
Dr. John Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, MS. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center (South), Anderson Regional Medical Center and Riley Memorial Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. John Harris has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Harris and his staff at the Women's Specialty Center in Meridian is hands down the best office in the state. Dr. Harris is very straight forward. He tell you his opinion and advise you of his recommendation whether it's what you want to hear or not. He's really concerned about your well being at the end of the day. When I first started going, I was intimidated by him because I didn't know him and he can easily be mistaken as arrogant but he is NOT!! Not by far..he is the exact opposite. So I would highly recommend him to you, my family, friends and so on!! As long as I'm in Meridian, he will always be my OB/GYN.
Dr. Harris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center (South)
Anderson Regional Medical Center
Riley Memorial Hosp
Anderson Regional Medical Ctr South
Rush Foundation Hospital
Ridgeview Psychiatric Hospital & Center
St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. John Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWoman's Group of Meridian PLLC, 1221 24th Ave, Meridian, MS
Dr. John Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.