Dr. John Harvey Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. John Harvey?

Worst Ever

Posted on March 4th, 2014

This doctor has no clue when it comes to patient care. He is rude and looks at you like you asked a foolish question when you ask one. I guess after 32 years of practice you become jaded and forget its all about the patient. I have felt better before I came to this so- called doctor. Stay Away !!!

Stay away !

Posted on November 22nd, 2012

Had 2 surgeries, caused me severe problems. He is arrogant, rude, and has NO time to talk to patients. he will never complete the job. Warning.

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Harvey and his medical staff were very helpful with all of my questions regarding my condition. They did everything in a timely manor and went out of their way to help me with my insurance issues. Dr. Harvey did an excellent job and my recovery was seamless.

Surgery Experiance

Posted on March 31st, 2010

Dr. Harvey is a caring physican. During a very difficult time in my life, he made my surgery expreiance less stressful by his sense of humor. He was always there for me any time I called or my family called him day or night. He visited me in the hospital every day at times when I was awake and I could talk to him. He always explained to me what was going on and answered all of my questions.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015