Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hines MD
Dr. John Hines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hines is affiliated with Huntsville Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John Hines has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John Hines is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hines is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huntsville Memorial Hospital
37 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1976
Dr. John Hines Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Hines's office for more information.
130 Medical Center Pkwy Huntsville, TX : (936) 291-8205
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. John Hines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, TX.