Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Hyland
Dr. John S Hyland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conyers, GA, with another office in Conyers, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hyland is affiliated with Rockdale Medical Center Inc. Dr. Hyland has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Hyland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
My husband and I have both been going to Dr. Hyland for at least 20 yrs. We even drove over 1 and 1/2 hrs. to see him when we moved away for a cpl of yrs. He is very personable. He remembers your name not just your face or illness. His bedside manor is very professional. He takes the time to listen to your concerns or symptoms before he evaluates. I can not imagine going to anyone else except his wife Dr. Virginia Hyland, she is very much the same way.
Appointment at 1030 to complete paperwork. Actual appointment 1100. Sat in waiting area for a room to see the doctor till after 1130 or later. Dr. came in very soon after for check up. Dr. apologized for wait. So far really impressed with the Dr., but would like it better if kept appointments closer to schedule. I will go back.
Dr. Hyland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Dr. John S Hyland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John S Hyland in this video.
Dr. John S Hyland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.