Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Jackson
Dr. John S Jackson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. Dr. Jackson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. John S Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John S Jackson in this video.
Dr. John S Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.