Dr. John S Joyce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Joyce?

One of the greatest doctors to come to Sterling if you ask me, he was my doctor for my youngest son and he was just amazing, he was interested in helping me quit smoking and answered any question. He was very kind and made my pregnancy a lot smoother than the first and made the delivery seem like it was a piece of cake.

Great

I had a very long and traumatizing labor with midwives who finally took me to the hospital after over 30 hours of labor, 2 hours of pushing, and 4 days of contractions before that. Dr. Joyce was the Dr. on call at the time. He determined my baby was facing the wrong way and told me I needed a c-section. My reaction was THANK GOD!!! All strength was long gone at that point. I know he made the right decision in my case. He was also very good about taking care of my incision after it had been infected and even made sure to stitch it up well again so my scaring wouldn't be too bad. I'd definitely use him again.

Excellent

I was a High risk pregnacy and Dr. Joyce did research and made sure he got and did his best for me and my baby. Thank You John!!!!

Dr. Joyce was very kind and reasuring. I had some difficulties with my pregnency and he took the time to call me back personally with results. He also cut out a few newspaper articles regarding my condition. He is a very nice man and did a wonderful job. His staff was also very curtious and helpful, especial his nurse, Lori.