- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John S Khoury has 3 locations
Dr. John S Khoury has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John S Khoury has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. John S Khoury Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John S Khoury
Dr. Khoury graduated from the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in 2006. Dr. Khoury works in Abington, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology, Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Khoury is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health, Christiana Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital, Nemours Alfred I duPont Hospital For Children and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.