Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Leung MD
Dr. John S Leung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA, with another office in Monterey Park, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Leung is affiliated with Palmdale Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Leung has 2 locations
2707 E Valley Blvd Ste 116
West Covina, CA 91792
525 N Garfield Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91754
Dr. John S Leung has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John S Leung has the following 3 expertise
Dr. John S Leung is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Leung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. John S Leung Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John S Leung, MD - Emergency Medicine in West Covina, CA, in this video.
Dr. John S Leung is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Covina, CA.