Dr. John Liu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Liu?

Could not have been better

Posted on February 28th, 2014

I was extremely pleased with my entire experience. I scheded a vacectomy with dr. Liu and was so extremely nervous that I rescheduled once, and almost the second time too. But with the helpful courage of my beautiful wife, I made it in. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly at both my original consultation and during the actual procedure. The prescribed me a Valium for nervousness prior to the actual procedure which was wonderful and left me much more relaxed but coherent enough to express my concerns and ask questions. Dr, liu and his assistant were very pleasant and concerned... The took the time to explain every step and were both very gentle. The inithial numbing shots stung a bit, but not too bad. Overall, I found it to be a great experience and would recommend dr. Liu and his staff to anyone. Guys, if you're thinking about having this done, stop reading stories on the internet and just call dr. Liu.

Vasectomy Experience

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

My recent v-sect was a 3 on a 10 pt pain scale. I only had a light jolt while he and an observing doc were operating. Overall, I would go back to him for additional care if required.

Vasectomy

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Received a painful vasectomy. After 6 weeks of pain, called office for follow up appointment. Was informed that he does not do follow up for vasectomy. After much persistence, got an appointment. The doctor did a quick exam and recommended going home with over teh counter pain med. Now after 9 weeks of pain, looking for another urilogist. If considering Dr Liu, ask him about chronic pain after vasectomy or PVP (post vasectomy pain) I wish he would have offered this information.

urology

Posted on May 16th, 2009

Excellent urologist,He went beyond what most Doctor's would have done. two urologist kept telling me not to worry about my condition. Dr.Liu, caught CANCER early. I was able to dodge full blown cancer & be cancer free.I wished I had found him sooner.

Posted on October 28th, 2017