The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John S Mccabe has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. John S Mccabe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Stay far away, request new provider I don't see how he has been in business for so long! Looks like he did a rush job of stitching me up lift/reduction awful scarring. If he see's this or any of his employees he should do a cosmetic closure glue. Surgery went great only down fall is these horrible stitching job/scars.
This was amazingly awful. I had a breast reduction and can not believe the stitching job. I have "dog ears" on my sides under my arms, and the skin folds all over itself between my breasts. I am ashamed for my husband to see me now. Please do not let this man work on you. I don't want anyone to have results like me.
THIS IS THE WORST SURGERY I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. REDUCTION OF THE BREAST INCORRECTLY. RIGHT BREAST IS A C AND LEFT IS AN B. NIPPLE ON LEFT INCORRECTLY. PAID FOR AN LIFT, AND CLEARLY THERES'S NO LIFT. THE ULTIMATE COMPLAINTS, I HAVE AN INDENTION IN BETWEEN MY BREAST. STILL AFTER ALMOST A YEAR HAVING COMPLICATION. DON'T WALK, RUN AWAY!
Dr. Mccabe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. John S Mccabe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenla Heart Specialists, 301 4th St Ste 30150, Alexandria, LA
Dr. John S Mccabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.