Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Patterson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Patterson is the model that all doctors should follow. Although he has been my doctor for many years he doesn't just assume that my problems are from preexisting situations. I was very ill and saw 5 specialists and HE was the one that correctly diagnosed the problem. He is kind, compassionate, smart and a very good listener. He stays up on all new things and knows when to refer you to another doctor. He is the absolute best!!
Dr. Patterson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
40 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1973
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. John Patterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBozeman Deaconess Pediatrics, 935 Highland Blvd, Bozeman, MT
Dr. John Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.