Dr. John S Peterson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John S Peterson?

Dr P was the best.

Dr Peterson was my doctor for over 25 years and he is now retired. Havent found another doctor that comes close to him and probably never will.

Dr Peterson is an OG!

He has been practicing forever and knows his stuff. I have been going to him for about 20 yrs and have never been left hanging. I am able to get last minute appts as needed and his rates very reasonable. His nursing asst/receptionist Aimee is very efficient and pleasant...luv them!

Past patient

I loved to go to Dr. Peterson's because he was always right with his diagnosis, very concerned about you and your health and spent the necessary time to review your records.....talk with you. His father was the doctor that delivered myself and my 4 siblings then when I became pregnant he delivered all three of my children. It sadden me when I moved from the area because I had to change doctors and my medical insurance didn't have him on my plan. I give him 5 even 10 stars but they don't rate that high in this ratings.

Dr. John S Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.