Dr. John Ritter Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Ritter?

The Worst I have ever met!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

HIPPA violations galore! No washing of hands, showed me the list of patients, and the exam was a joke!

Bad, bad, baaaaad!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

His exam was a JOKE! He provided no resistance when checking my limbs and didn't check my neck for spasms or anything! In fact, he was so busy looking over my medical records that I almost walked out. After waiting over an hour, his secretary complaining about their schedule, I felt unheard! This guy should stop practicing, must have alimony to pay!

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I hope he treats his civilian patients with better care and more thorough examinations and accurate diagnosis than he does veterans. Veterans suffer enough pain without being denied appropriate care.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Ritter took great care of me when I broke my ankle, and his fees are reasonable. It was easy to be fit in any time I needed an appointment. His assistant Carol is very welcoming.

Posted on November 6th, 2014

Extremely poor bedside manner. I had to ask, practically plead, for the proper diagnosis and treatment. He offered me only crutches & rehab instead of taking a look at my X-rays & assessing the injury to my knee. In fact, I had to insist that X-rays be taken. Dr. Ritter gave me the impression that since I was seen at the VA hospital, I was not worth his time or concern. I have never before had such a negative experience with a physician.

Poor diagnosis/care

Posted on April 16th, 2014

This doctor did not care to ask how my injury was caused or how long ago it occurred. Details did not concern him. He just started rambling about things that were not applicable. He was useless. I was forced to schedule an appointment with another doctor for proper treatment.

MR

Posted on August 7th, 2013

Not overly impressed by this DR. Seems he was just filling time and was not intrested in what I had to say . Just sent me of to pt to know resolution . There are much better Dr out there that really try to help . Not feeling he cares past a pay check.

Posted on July 10th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!! he offered no help. he had me make several apts moths apart when I was in pain. After a few months he told me he can not do the surgery because he has no experience in this area. The area of my broken bone was very clear from day one. I have been in pain for months, when i could have gone to a doctor who could have helped me. :( This is unethical.

Posted on October 25th, 2017